How are you?

by - 2:35 AM

 I was thinking, when someone ask "How are you?" to me, I will be like "Whoa! Do you really want to hear my crap? Nah, I don't think so. I'll just say "I am fine" then." Also for some reasons I just can't say "Hey there, I am not fine and I need a lot of hugs because I am about to cry like a baby." It feel weird.

 Well, I have this experience. I trusted this person. When I was down I told him how I really was. I thought he'd always be with me and support me. But reality bites. He got tired and started fading away. At that point I believed, even my dearest one would get sick of my crap stories. So I need to stop telling people about my crap. It's sad knowing they're tired caring about me. Then here I am, do not know what to do, where to go, or whom to trust.

You May Also Like

0 comments